Beautiful family home in the San Mateo hills.
Offered at: $1,688,000
Open house schedule:
Saturday 6th April 2-4PM, Sunday 7th April 2-4PM,
Tuesday 9th 10AM-12PM.
This 1,740 sq. ft home was built in 1949. The property has 2 levels with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a two car garage, and a spacious 5,200 sq. ft lot. The 2nd story was added with permits in 1999.
Offered at $1,898,000
Are you looking for a home in the heart of Silicon Valley? Well, we’ve got a terrific opportunity for you! This home is located near top-notch schools, parks, and shopping centers.
This 1,671 sq. ft American Guild home was built in 1964. The property is single level with 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, and a spacious 6,200 sq. ft lot. The property is also equipped with a fully paid for solar system on the roof.
As you walk through the front door you are greeted by a sun-drenched atrium. A perfect place for parties and entertaining family and friends.
Once inside you’ll notice to the right is a well-appointed formal living room with a wood burning fireplace and a dramatic vaulted ceiling which brings architectural interest to the room.
Next to the formal living room is a bright and airy kitchen which opens up to a family room and dining room. The Mid-Century Modern style light fixture is a stunning accent to the room and will definitely wow your dinner party guests.
Natural light floods the home from large windows in the family room. Beyond is the peaceful private backyard. A perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine on a hot summer’s night and enjoy the citrus trees and beautiful drought-tolerant plants. There’s even raised vegetable boxes for the hobby farmer!
Down the hall to the left is a half and full bath with ample storage space. On the opposite side of the hall are two bedrooms with blackout blinds and new carpet. At the end of the hallway is another spacious bedroom also with brand new carpet.
The tranquil master bedroom suite is to the left with its own en-suite bathroom. It has, like the other full bath in the hall a fabulous feature of heated floor tiles!
1372 Flicker Way is midway between Sunnyvale and Cupertino, two vibrant city centers and just a short drive away from the historic Murphy Ave with its pedestrian-friendly sidewalks, chic boutiques, and trendy restaurants.
Throughout the year there are concerts, an art and wine fair, and the all-year-round Saturday morning Farmer’s Market. Residents are in close proximity to several major Silicon Valley tech companies such as Google, Oracle, Intel, Lockheed Martin and the new Apple Park Campus which is only half a mile away. This property is ideal for a commuter with easy access to HWYS 280, 101,85 and San Jose International Airport is just a short drive away.
Several top-rated schools are close by. Stocklmeir Elementary, K-5 is less than one mile away. Cupertino Middle School, 6th through 8th Grade and Fremont High School are also nearby. Next to Stocklmeir Elementary School is Ortega Park with basketball and tennis courts, baseball pitches, a toddler area, and a climbing wall and play structure for older kids. The park has plenty of tree shade for picnics, built in BBQ’s and a large gazebo reservable for private parties. During the warm summer months, kids enjoy the park’s water feature which is just great for cooling down after a day at school!
For more detail please visit www.1372flickerway.com
Just sold Ponderosa family home for $1,588,000
4 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 8,107 Sq Ft Lot | 2,306 Sq Ft
A rare opportunity to purchase a wonderful family home on a spacious and highly desirable corner lot (8,107 sq. ft.) in the sort after Ponderosa neighborhood of San Jose. This 2,306 sq ft property has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large formal living room with vaulted ceilings, formal dining room and a family room next to the remodeled kitchen. The gourmet chef’s kitchen looks out on to the tranquil back yard with a pool and spa will wow your friends and family!. Close to top ranked schools, HWYS 101, 85 and 17. A perfect home for a commuter. Close to many tech companies including Netflix, Roku and the new Apple Campus which is just 10 miles away. Footsteps from the 12.5 acre Houge Park with basketball, tennis courts, sports fields, and kid’s play structures. It’s a short drive to the historic downtown Los Gatos with trendy shops, chic restaurants and year round activities and events.
Offered at $2,498,000
Stunningly remodeled family home in the San Carlos Hills. Full of designer features and architectural interest. This home has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a wine room, living room and family room.
Views! Views! Views! Stunningly remodeled family home in the tranquil hills of San Carlos. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home of 2,771 sq. ft. (per stamped plans), 9,100 sq. ft. lot (per county) offers a open floor plan, abundant light and fine hardwood floors, stone work and breathtaking views of Devonshire Canyon. Fully remodeled just 3 yrs ago with high end appliances, sky lights, heated floors, and a temperature controlled wine room. Home also has an eat in kitchen, a living room, family room/den, office and plenty of outdoor living space, a rare feature for the San Carlos Hills! This residence is moments form Highland Park, down town San Carlos with it’s trendy restaurants and shops, easy access to Caltrain, 101 and 280. Children attend highly ranked schools such as Heather Elementary, Terra Linda Middle and Carlmont High School (buyer to verify eligibility).
Amenities of the home:
- Fully remodeled in 2015 in the hills of San Carlos, this 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home of 2,771 sq. ft. (stamped plans) sits on a generous property of 9,100 sq. ft. (per county)
- Elegant and sun-drenched entry hints of home’s fine details including crown molding, vaulted ceilings, skylights, recessed LED lighting, and Milgard dual pane windows.
- Surround sound speakers in kitchen, living room, master bedroom. Outdoor speakers on roof deck.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with 36” six burner duel fuel Wolf range, warming drawer/slow cooker, counter mounted pot filler, bay window, Thomasville Maple slow close cabinets and drawers with solid wood tray pull outs, two Lazy Susans. Granite countertops backsplash with glass and fossil filled limestone tile. Radiantly heated porcelain tile floor. Under and over counter lighting.
- Split face stone in kitchen wall descending to lower floor.
- Formal living room with views and a slate wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- Large master bedroom has deck access, surround sound speakers, large walk in closet and en suite bathroom with dual vanities (marble counter top), soaking tub with picture window, over-sized stall shower with quartz tile and access to deck with spa/hot tub.
- Second bedroom with deck access to spa/hot tub, sunken duel head rain shower with river rock floor, limestone tile and stone vanity.
- Side deck has tempered glass inserts to allow sunlight to flood lower level bedrooms.
- Family Room/Den has ethernet port, deck access, matt finish grey washed oak floor, quartz stacked stone wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- Bedroom/office with ethernet port.
- 300+ bottle cedar lined wine room with glass maple door.
- Roof Deck with large entertaining area and spectacular views of Devonshire Canyon.
- 2,000+ sq. ft. of decking including durable, low maintenance Trex decking.
- Home has approx. 700 sq. ft of partly unfinished basement/storage with shelving, lights and electric outlets.
- Double garage with work bench, cabinets and extra lighting.
- Garden with play structure and trampoline.
- Minutes from Caltrain and down town San Carlos with shops, restaurants and Sunday Farmer’s Market.
- Children will also have the advantage of attending top schools such as Heather Elementary, Tierra Linda Middle, and Carlmont High.
- New roof, 3 yrs. old.
- Water fountain in entry.
- Forced air heating.
- Green/energy compliant windows and plumbing.
Open Sun May 6th 2-4pm. Broker’s tour Tuesday May 8th, 10-1pm
Offered at $888,000
A terrific find in Spinnaker Cove!
Recently updated this spacious 2 bed 2 bath condo has 1,233 sq. ft. of living space, new carpet, vinyl flooring, updated bathrooms and kitchen with quartz counter tops, new contemporary lighting fixtures, extra storage, in unit laundry, wood burning fireplace, and plenty of natural daylight from the two extra side windows. Amenities include pools, spa, sauna, clubhouse, secured parking for one car, tennis court, boat dock, RV lot, children’s playground, and plenty of guest parking! Children may attend top ranked Foster City schools (buyer to verify eligibility), moments form Metro Center and Bridgepoint Parkway for shopping and fine dining. Conveniently located between Silicon Valley and San Francisco this home is perfect for a commuter. Twilight Tour Thursday 5/17, 5-7pm, Sat 5/19 & Sun 5/20, 2-4pm. 820 Sea Spray Lane, Foster City, CA
Offered at $,1,498,000
A terrific find in The Village of San Mateo! This spacious 4 bed 2.5 bath as 2,040 sq,ft. of living space has hardwood floors, recessed lighting, fresh paint, new carpet, dual pane windows, new kitchen, marble bathrooms, new roof, a HUGE family room with vaulted ceilings, skylights and a wood burning fireplace. Backyard will WOW all your friends and family. Designed by a local landscape designer it boasts drought tolerant plants, a fountain, private side patio, play structure, fruit trees, raised vegetable boxes for the hobby farmer plus a hammock in a shady corner, perfect to chill out with a book. The property is located close to Hillsdale Shopping, Caltrain, 101 and 92 for easy access to Silicon Valley or SF. Also nearby is Whole Foods, the Bay Meadows Fieldwork Brewery and Tin Pot Creamery! Watch the virtual tour DRONE video for more info!
Tuesday Oct 24th 10am-12 noon. Saturday Oct 28th 2-4pm, Sunday Oct 29th 2-4pm,
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2,040 sq ft living space, 6,750 sq ft lot.
- Gleaming hardwood floors, new carpet, marble tile, fresh paint, beautifully landscaped garden with fountain and play structure!
- Close to highway 101, 92, Caltrain, SFO, Hillsdale Shopping, Whole Foods Market, Tin Pot Creamery and Fieldworks Brewery.
- HUGE family room has vaulted ceilings, skylights, parquet flooring, a stone, wood burning fireplace, wet bar and french doors.
- Newly remodeled kitchen with quartz counter tops, modern appliances, and view to private side patio.
Open House: Twilight tour – Thursday May 4th, 5-7PM and Sat/Sun May 6th/7th 2-4PM
A stunning penthouse corner condo fully remodeled in the heart of San Carlos at 793 Elm St.
Full of designer features and architectural interest, this home has 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 parking spaces in the secure parking garage and a total of 1,524 sq ft of open plan living space.
The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets, stone tile and gleaming granite counter tops. Recessed lighting, crown molding and light oak and Travertine stone floors throughout.
The bright and airy living room has vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. The informal dining area which has a back lit tray ceiling overlooks a balcony with views of the San Carlos hills. Perfect for a glass of wine on a hot summer night! Single level, with stairway and elevator access.
Two parking spaces in the secure garage plus a separate storage closet. This beautiful 24 unit building has a stunning lobby and common area, pool, spa and well appointed recreational rooms on each of the three levels. It’s like having your own vacation resort!
Just Sold – Contemporary factory loft
From renting to home ownership. First time buyers dreams come true – finally a place to call home.
|High end, true loft, exposed brick wall, concrete floor, dramatic high ceiling, wood beams, skylight, lots of custom upgrades. Large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, fiber optic internet,walk to farmer’s market, restaurants and shops. Designated parking space, washer/dryer incl., easy commute location. Near recently approved new downtown Apple campus.|