Offered at $2,498,000
Stunningly remodeled family home in the San Carlos Hills. Full of designer features and architectural interest. This home has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a wine room, living room and family room.
Views! Views! Views! Stunningly remodeled family home in the tranquil hills of San Carlos. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home of 2,771 sq. ft. (per stamped plans), 9,100 sq. ft. lot (per county) offers a open floor plan, abundant light and fine hardwood floors, stone work and breathtaking views of Devonshire Canyon. Fully remodeled just 3 yrs ago with high end appliances, sky lights, heated floors, and a temperature controlled wine room. Home also has an eat in kitchen, a living room, family room/den, office and plenty of outdoor living space, a rare feature for the San Carlos Hills! This residence is moments form Highland Park, down town San Carlos with it’s trendy restaurants and shops, easy access to Caltrain, 101 and 280. Children attend highly ranked schools such as Heather Elementary, Terra Linda Middle and Carlmont High School (buyer to verify eligibility).
Amenities of the home:
- Fully remodeled in 2015 in the hills of San Carlos, this 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home of 2,771 sq. ft. (stamped plans) sits on a generous property of 9,100 sq. ft. (per county)
- Elegant and sun-drenched entry hints of home’s fine details including crown molding, vaulted ceilings, skylights, recessed LED lighting, and Milgard dual pane windows.
- Surround sound speakers in kitchen, living room, master bedroom. Outdoor speakers on roof deck.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with 36” six burner duel fuel Wolf range, warming drawer/slow cooker, counter mounted pot filler, bay window, Thomasville Maple slow close cabinets and drawers with solid wood tray pull outs, two Lazy Susans. Granite countertops backsplash with glass and fossil filled limestone tile. Radiantly heated porcelain tile floor. Under and over counter lighting.
- Split face stone in kitchen wall descending to lower floor.
- Formal living room with views and a slate wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- Large master bedroom has deck access, surround sound speakers, large walk in closet and en suite bathroom with dual vanities (marble counter top), soaking tub with picture window, over-sized stall shower with quartz tile and access to deck with spa/hot tub.
- Second bedroom with deck access to spa/hot tub, sunken duel head rain shower with river rock floor, limestone tile and stone vanity.
- Side deck has tempered glass inserts to allow sunlight to flood lower level bedrooms.
- Family Room/Den has ethernet port, deck access, matt finish grey washed oak floor, quartz stacked stone wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- Bedroom/office with ethernet port.
- 300+ bottle cedar lined wine room with glass maple door.
- Roof Deck with large entertaining area and spectacular views of Devonshire Canyon.
- 2,000+ sq. ft. of decking including durable, low maintenance Trex decking.
- Home has approx. 700 sq. ft of partly unfinished basement/storage with shelving, lights and electric outlets.
- Double garage with work bench, cabinets and extra lighting.
- Garden with play structure and trampoline.
- Minutes from Caltrain and down town San Carlos with shops, restaurants and Sunday Farmer’s Market.
- Children will also have the advantage of attending top schools such as Heather Elementary, Tierra Linda Middle, and Carlmont High.
- New roof, 3 yrs. old.
- Water fountain in entry.
- Forced air heating.
- Green/energy compliant windows and plumbing.
Open Sun May 6th 2-4pm. Broker’s tour Tuesday May 8th, 10-1pm